HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2741A)
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2741A)
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2741A)By:
Availability: Out of stock
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner(L2741A)
- Get reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects this scanner can handle 3,000 sheets per day. Scan both sides of the page at up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute. HP EveryPage helps avoid misfeeds and simplifies your workflow.
Fast, reliable two-sided scanning
Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3,000 sheets per day.
Capture every page easily even for stacks of mixed media with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Spend less time waiting scans reach their destination at fast speeds with a USB 3.0 connection.
Work smarter with quick, simple scanning
Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel.
Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HPs full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and accurate text capture
Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR software.
Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you enhance images and delete blank pages.
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily):
- 3,000 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth:
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale:
- Multifeed detection:
- Task speed:
- 10 x 15 cm colour photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 9.2 sec for single image scan
- 10 x 15 cm colour photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 8.9 sec for single image scan
- A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 13.2 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 to RTF (200 dpi, 24-bit): about 13.9 sec for single image scan
- (Does not support slides to file)
- Scan size, maximum:
- 216 x 297 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF:
- 45 to 120 g/m
- Scan file format:
- For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (text), RTF (rich text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes:
- Scan front-panel function for Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF, Email as JPEG, Send to Cloud, Everyday Scan and Save as Editable Text (OCR). HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and thrid parties applications via TWAIN.
- Control panel:
- 2-line LCD
- 5 buttons (Simplex/Duplex, Power, Cancel, Back and Tools/Maintenance)
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (300 dpi)
- Scanning options (ADF):
- Single pass E-Duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum:
- 105 x 148 mm
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac compatible:
- Connectivity, standard:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Twain version:
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
- Input voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 4.51 watts (ready), 1.40 watts (sleep), 0.22 watts (auto-off), 0.22 watts (manual-off)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Operating temperature range:
- 10 to 35C
- Operating humidity range:
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 460 x 387 x 145 mm
- 5.58 kg
- One-year commercial hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
- What's in the box:
- HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Scanner
- HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine
- Install Guide
- HP Scan Software & Drivers CD
- HP Bonus Pack Software CD
- Supporting flyers
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Power cords
- Software included:
- HP Scanner Device Driver
- HP WIA Scan Driver
- HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified)
- HP Scan
- HP Scanner Tools Utility
- HP Event (Button) Handler
- HP Windows Installer
- I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro
- I.R.I.S. Cardiris
- Nuance PaperPort
- LPDF (file with link to download software); No Mac Software on CD
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- Related links