HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)
HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner(L2747A)
- Enhance productivity for routine scanning with a compact HP ScanJet Pro. Automate workflow with fast, two-sided scanning, a 50-page ADF, 1,500-page daily duty cycle, and one-button shortcuts. You can even quickly capture and edit text from documents.
Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning
Produce up to 40 images per minute with two-sided scanning and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
Scan pages up to 21.6 cm x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 inches) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Dont wait for warm-up Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly.
Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim a modern design perfect for the desktop.
Automate and streamline your workflow
Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs.
Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HPs full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and powerful editing tools
Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR software.
Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
Easily edit and organise documents and photos with a full suite of feature-rich software.
Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you Enhance images and delete blank pages.
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily):
- Up to 1,500 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth:
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale:
- Multifeed detection:
- Task speed:
- 10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 6.8 sec for multiple image scan, about 3.1 sec for single image scan
- 10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 3.7 sec for single image scan
- A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 11.3 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 to RTF (200 dpi, 24-bit): about 14.96 sec for single image scan
- Scan size, maximum:
- 216 x 297 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF:
- 60 to 105 g/m
- Scan file format:
- For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT(Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes:
- Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF and Send to Cloud; HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN
- Scanner advanced features:
- One pass duplex scanning; One button scan; OCR; Configurable scan shortcuts
- Control panel:
- 5 buttons (including Sleep/Power button)
- 7 LEDs (including Power, Error, Scan to which destination and Simplex/Duplex)
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 20 ppm/40 ipm (black & white, grey and colour, 300 dpi)
- Scanning options (ADF):
- Single-pass E-Duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum:
- 89 x 148 mm
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac compatible:
- Connectivity, standard:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Twain version:
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
- Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 4.73 watts (ready), 1.68 watts (sleep), 0.13 watts (auto-off), 0.14 watts (manual-off)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR certified; EPEAT Silver; CECP
- Operating temperature range:
- 10 to 35C
- Operating humidity range:
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 451 x 351 x 122 mm
- 4.3 kg
- One-year limited hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to to learn about HP's world-class service and support options in your region.
- What's in the box:
- HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner
- HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine
- Install Guide
- HP Scan Software & Drivers CD
- HP Bonus Pack Software CD
- Supporting flyers
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Power cords
- Software included:
- HP Scanner Device Driver
- HP WIA Scan Driver
- HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified)
- HP Scan
- HP Scanner Tools Utility
- HP Event (Button) Handler
- HP Windows Installer
- I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro
- I.R.I.S. Cardiris
- Nuance PaperPort
- ArcSoft PhotoStudio
- SDK (Software Development Kit)
- LPDF (file with link to download software)
- no Mac software on CD
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- Related links